Shadoff story&model

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shadoff story&model
From: Ugo Fadini <ugo@ugofadini.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:43:35 +0200
Hi everyone,

those of you who are interested in the history of land speed racing,
may want to read the story of Mal Hooper's "Shadoff Spl." streamliner
I recently posted on my web site. The address is:
http://www.ugofadini.com/shadoffstory.html.
(corrections are welcome!)

As you probably guessed, and since some of you insisted that I should
let the list know about new releases... there is also a model of the
car available (follow the link from the historical page). And there
is also another version of the Hill-Davis car (formerly the "City of
Burbank"), which I quickly released to avoid any further problems
with the belgian "photocopier"... (Incidentally, thanks to support
from list members, the guy was suspended from ebay and I heard no
more of him. Let's hope that is definitive...).
The dollar is a little stronger after the vote in France, so give it
a thought now!

--
Ugo Fadini
(in Padova, Italy)