fuel pressure regulator

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel pressure regulator
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:29:45 -0400
 I know I ask dumbass questions but I'm working on stuff I've never used
before now that I've got this supercharger, I need help.I have put an
aeromotive fuel pressure regulator on my car as part of the new fuel
system for my supercharger. It is supposed to be adjustable down to
three pounds but I can't get it to adjust below eight pounds, so fuel is
coming out the venturis in gobs as  the pressure overwhelms the needle
and seats in the carb.My return line to the tank is 3/8ths diam. until
it gets to the tank and then is 5/16ths as this is the stock line-I took
the filter sock off. I am going to change this to 3/8ths too. My
question is, is this restriction the reason I can't get the regulator to
adjust below eight pounds? The fuel lines from the tank to the regulator
is = inch, and I have two lines going to the carb-3/8ths each-one for
the primaries, one for the secondaries. The pump is a big aeromotive
pump used for fuel injection or carb applications and is good for up to
60lbs of pressure.

Thanks -Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>