Re: 2005 rule book 3.D.2.

To: Ironwigwam2@aol.com, Land-speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2005 rule book 3.D.2.
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:48:32 -0400
Ironwigwam2@aol.com wrote:

>Thanks to all that answered. I guess I should just order new ones based on
>the problem area now as I see it. The SFI tags are due for   replacement any
>way., might as well order them correctly.
>   Still working on my must do list.
>   Rick

Rick,

I sell M&R Products belts. When I order belts, I tell them where I want
the labels. It would be best to set your belts for the driver and send
them to the company to get exactly what you want. Also, my I suggest to
get pullup-on-the-lap belt option, it is easier to adjust when the
driver is in a bucket type seat.

joe