Re: BNI cloth patches

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: BNI cloth patches
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:06:12 -0400
On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, at 10:44 PM, Richard Fox wrote:

> What you missed was being glad the SCTA sent out rule books this year
> without waiting for the poster and patch. Be happy they listened to
> all the
> complaining last year. Your other stuff will get there in time.    RF

No, no, no, I sure wasn't bitching.  I do appreciate getting the
rulebook when I did, and remember last year receiving the mailing tube
-- missing one of the end caps, so the patch wasn't inside.  All I was
doing was making sure something hadn't gone astray this year.

Speaking of getting the books out earlier this year than last -- even
better was posting the rule changes online many months ago so that we
had, in effect, the 2005 rules complete before the books were even
printed.

Yup, I hoped and assumed my stuff would arrive "in time".  I just
wondered which time that would be. . .in time to sew it on the jacket
before we go to the next race?  And Glen has answered that part of the
question.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan