bike needed for el mirage this weekend

To: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: bike needed for el mirage this weekend
From: randy dugan <rsdugan@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:01:45 -0700 (PDT)
hello el mirage racers -

jack costella and i are looking for someone to loan us the
use of a race bike at the upcoming el mirage meet in order
to get our driver's el mirage rookie run out of the way.

basically, we just need something that will pass tech and
get him down the course.  the speed and class of the
vehicle are unimportant.

our driver, andy sills, has lots of bonneville seat time in
jack's 5050 streamliner and on the CC Products / San Jose
BMW twin.  he also rides 15K+ miles a year on the street,
so he's a competent pilot and your bike would be in good
hands for a safe, leisurely run down the course.

if you are willing to help me and jack out, please give me
a call at 818/421.6907, or write to me at rsdugan@yahoo.com

thank you,
randy dugan
costella/dugan 5050