Re: Hybrid rules & record certification

To: Savethesaltflats@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hybrid rules & record certification
From: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:59:42 -0700 (PDT)
Brent,

If your Hybrid meets the rules in the book then you have a class. If not, then
you are Time Only. The reason we didn't add a complete set of classes is that
we have yet to see any real interest. We do not add classes for the short term,
we are looking for entries that will be in for the long haul.

I don't get the deal on racing Hybrids anyway. Isn't the whole point of a
Hybrid for economy and conservation? How can modifing a Hybrid to go faster
help promote the environmental savings that are the main sales points?

Dan Warner

Savethesaltflats@aol.com wrote:
Dear Mr. Warner:

Got it.  Thanks.  Good job.

Racing my Hybrid would still be time only right?  Could you please explain how
many non production Hybrids would it take to create a classification in the
rulebook and how would that works, please?

Thanks again for all that you do!

Brent

Brent,

2005 rulebook, page 66.

I am not in the loop re: entries so I have no idea as to what has been
pre-entered.

Dan

Savethesaltflats@aol.com wrote:
Dear Mr. Dan Warner:

Can you direct me to the rules, record certification, and classification
regarding hybrid vehicles, please?

Has anyone has pre-registered a Honda Hybrid or any other Hybrid for 2005?

Brent Singleton
Member SCTA-BNI

Discover Yahoo!