Re: Bailout Practice--fun fun fun

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bailout Practice--fun fun fun
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:11:18 -0700 (PDT)
You need to be able to do it blindfolded... Certain
types of fires will fill the cockpit with smoke so
thick you can't see out the window..or see the levers
(don't ask me how I know ;-)  ) In your case, the
engine is behind you, but everyone should spend an
hour in the car prior to B'Ville visualising their
bail-out plan and getting re-aquainted with the
location of safety equipment. "Bailing out" on to a
concrete shop floor is no fun tho........
Ed