Re: Radiator in a bath tub

To: "The Weldons" <2weldons@earthlink.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator in a bath tub
From: "Joe Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:28:27 -0400
Good points if the pressure vessel is actually used as a pressure vessel
instead of just a tank in a LSR car.
Interesting though, if the ASME Codes were strictly applied, all OEM car
radiators and any modifications thereof would be subject to ASME Design
Codes and Certification---wouldn't that be a can of worms! Don't think we
want to go there.

Lance