rings for hall of fame nominees

To: "autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: rings for hall of fame nominees
From: "Ellen Wilkinson" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:05:41 -0600
Hi, I thought I would forward this information through to the list.  The
following folks have been nominated to the Gold Coasts Hall of Fame.  They are
scheduled to receive their rings at this years Gas-Up.  If any of you are
interested in donating it would be appreciated.
Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
World of Speed, Sept 14 - 17, 2005 (Wed. - Sat.)
See you on the Salt!

Those wanting rings are    Phil Freudiger        Dave Macdonald    Lionel
Pitts    Mike Stewart     Bud Greenleaf  Chuck Abbott................Chuck
will be taken care of by Gold Coast since no one outside the club knows
him.............I think Bud Greenleaf is taken care of.............Mike
Stewart will be taken care of by SCTA clubs.

Tim was worried about Macdonald Pitts....................

Money to be sent to Tim Rochlitzer........412 N. Nopal, Santa Barbara,
Ca.93103

Designate who you want to donate to...............

Car from the past           Sadd Teague Bentley Roadster
Car from Present            Phil Freuidiger Roadster
Motorcycle                     Bud Greenleaf

People          Harold Johansen        Steve Batchelor        Mike Stewart
Chuck Abbott
Dave Macdonald    Lionel Pitts     Keith Allen

People from the past        Paul Schaefer        Chuck Spurgin    JIm Colbert
Duke Hallock     Ernie Bennett           Phyllis Lindsley

Manufacturer            Ross Pistons
Historian                  Jim Miller                          oops, Jim wants
a ring also but SCTA

    will take care of him.

Any help will be greatly appreciated...................