Tom Slick Cartoons

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tom Slick Cartoons
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 11:45:49 -0400
Anyone out there know where I can get copies of the Tom Slick cartoons from
1966-67. Any of you out there remember them. Every time the narrator said "Tom
Slick, all american hero", three or four heads would pop into the TV screen
from the side or top and say "YEA" in a monotone voice-it always made me laugh.
Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>