Re: Saturday Fun BAsh at the Shop

To: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Saturday Fun BAsh at the Shop
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 09:17:44 -0700 (PDT)
Mayf,

I envy you! You have time to write detailed reports on your progress,
which I enjoy, and still have time to work on the car.

My car is now a rolling chassis. Barry is working on the body. Paint on
the body is a question at this point, but the chassis looks great! Have
installed the nitrous nozzles and plumbed the difficult stuff. Will have
to wait until the engine is in the car to finish with that. Still have to
freshen the engine...get a small fuel tank made for the gasoline/nitrous
setup...the transmission is being checked out at the trans shop...all is
well, just still lots to do.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC