Re: Saturday Fun BAsh at the Shop

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Saturday Fun BAsh at the Shop
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 12:04:04 -0600
Tom
I agree it's nice to be able to log ones work and have it on file. You
however have so much of your history on your web site you stand tall if
front of many that only wish they had kept more notes, pictures and some
kind of bio on them selves. I have read the Bryan history and seen much of
it made. The new comers will do well if they follow your footsteps.

Glen