Re: So-Al Racing update.

To: <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: So-Al Racing update.
From: <staiger3@starband.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:44:12 -0400 (EDT)
Reminds me of teaching my Mother to use cruise control.  It was her first
car that came loaded -- a 86 Cad if I remember... we went out on the
highway and I showed her how to turn it on, set the speed, accelerate,
etc.  She happily obliged and then took her hands off the wheel, crossed
her arms and looked at me a puzzled look and said "but how does it know
where I want to go?"...