Urgent - August Consumer Reports

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Urgent - August Consumer Reports
From: Jim Waldron <jwaldron47@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 08:48:57 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Got me too.  Wants a new 'corner' bathtub with 'waterfall' faucet.
To accentuate the point, she has already pried up half the floor tile (neatly
stacked however).  At least, once she has the tub, I may be able to escape
to the garage.  (might have to join her, on occasion, however.........)

Jim.

From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: RE: Urgent - August Consumer Reports

Too late. That, Ed, is exactly why I'm making next-to-no progress at all on my
car!

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ