Urgent - August Consumer Reports

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Urgent - August Consumer Reports
From: "The Weldons" <2weldons@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 08:00:04 -0700
All serious racers--ATTENTION--Take action!!
Do you subscribe to Consumer Reports magazine?  Hide the August issue from
your wife before she sees it.  If at all possible keep it out of sight until
after you return from Speedweek. Now is the time to get your new tires on
order, order that blower setup, add a stack of 20's to the nitro fund.
They've gone and done it to us with their 16 PAGES on Bathroom Remodeling and
ratings of 167 products including 26 new high tech toilets. (Oh, the horror of
it all!)  Just imagine while you are hundreds of miles away enjoying the
temperate climate of our favorite summer recreation spot she's back home with
her friends talking about the neat new project she has had a whole week to
think about.

Sadly, it's too late for me; but maybe some of the rest of you still have
time.

Ed Weldon