Re: Motor City Flatheads

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motor City Flatheads
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 01:16:59 EDT
In a message dated 7/9/2005 8:40:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
saltracer@hotmail.com writes:

> >Has anyone in the Land Speed world had an occasion to deal with a  company
>
> >called Motor City Flatheads? I have attempted to contact them  concerning
> >a refund they owe after I returned a faulty part. No  success! Does anyone
> >know what is going on with them?
> >Don

Don,
    The LSR guys from Minnesota had a couple of engines built by Motor City
Flatheads about 10 years ago. They run the Flatty powered gas/fuel, blown.and
unblown hiboy roadster #1963, I believe.
    I sold Motor City some of my Flatty main caps and girdles about the same
time. It was not a happy experience. I finally cut the ties with
them.........Ardun Doug King