Re: Allen Strasburg

To: Hugh Coltharp <hcgarage@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Allen Strasburg
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:59:48 -0600
Wester;
So sorry to read of this loss to the race community. Reading the SL Trib I
missed it. The Provo Daily Herald has more obit info.
http://www.legacy.com/heraldextra/LegacyHome.asp
simply type in Allen R Strasburg. He was always there ,towing Son Mikes, Top
Fuel Dragster at nearby NHRA events. God Speed Sir

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah