Non LSR My FArkled Solitare Game..

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non LSR My FArkled Solitare Game..
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:18:28 -0700
Thanks to those who helped...or tried to. You know your names, I have
not listed them to protect the guilty.

I mangaed to cypher through the instructions you guys gave me, found the
windows components, unchecked the games and everythig under it, said ok
and it went off and did something. Then I went back and rechecked the
games item, told it to install and when it asked me for the location of
the cabs files, sent it off to that location on my hard drive. After a
few seconds it seemed to load everything okey dokey, but ... did not fix
the problem.

There are actually 2 problems: the worst is that when you winn you
cannot continue to play. Even if yo say yes to continue, it comes up
with a blank game screen and nothing except the quit function works. The
other issue is important in that it might have a bearing on the main
problem. If you click on the about  in the b=game menue it tells you
about it being a win me, yada, yada, then when you quit the about it
will do absolutely nothing. only the quite X works..

so now what? Do I need to restart using the msconfig and redo the games
again? Well, not really important at all...

thanks jon, bryan, joel...

mayf