El Mirage

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: El Mirage
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:55:31 -0500
Who all's going to El Mirage this weekend?

Tonya and I are coming to help David out a bit and run the Camaro....  Thanks
to Ed Van Scoy who is going to team up to help us there's a small chance David
can get a record....

It's not the same as Maxton where the vehicle and driver have to perform...
here we need the course to be good as well.... and El Mirage hasn't been very
good this year ( judging from the records set )....

We are both looking forward to seeing our friends and family out there...

Keith