[Fwd: TWFSWB's Firs Public Exposure]]

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Fwd: TWFSWB's Firs Public Exposure]]
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:45:23 -0700
Part 1B of 2

They looked at the
fire bottle mount, and the water injection system. They checked to make
sure that the wheels responded to the turn input from the steering
wheel. The hood was opened and I pointed out the pan/header fire nozzles
and the extra nozzle by the throttle body to cover the fuel rails. They
turned the wheels lock to lock and mentioned that I needed to add a bit
more clearance between the left front tire and fender lip. Right side
was good to go. They looked under the front of the car. Jim looked hard
at the hood pins I had made and suggested that something additional may
be required. That while the hood opens to the front during a spin lots
of air gets under the hood putting the pins under quite a bit of stress.
I agreed that I could add something.

continued in PArt 2

mayf