Re: Inspection Report

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>,
Subject: Re: Inspection Report
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:36:17 -0700 (PDT)
I got it Mayf. It was good to see you and the Ms. this
week-end......even if you did run off before the fun
started ;-)  Congrats on a clean bill of health on
TWFSWB. That's really good to make it thru tech the
first time..... Jim Miller knows what to look for, and
it's rare that he doesn't find something to gig you
on- Hey, that's his job - saving your butt in a
crash,or avoiding one. Maybe it's your anal attention
to every word in the rule book ;-)
Ed