Re: Heading to LA for a couple days

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heading to LA for a couple days
From: McGlener@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:02:14 EDT
In a message dated 7/20/2005 8:48:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Want1937hd@aol.com writes:

That is  on to my TOP TEN goals in life.

If it's a life goal and you're coming all the way from Conn., be sure to
arrange a tour in the main building. The new one across the street is nice and
convenient, not requiring any special reservation. While still being plenty
worth the visit, it doesn't contain the most prized of collectables like the
main building does. The main building requires advance group reservations. I
got
 in by organizing a field trip with my car club. That worked well.

-966B