RE: Heading to LA for a couple days

To: <McGlener@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heading to LA for a couple days
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:12:12 -0500
Jon;

I just got back from a trip to LA this weekend and saw the Peterson
Museum, Jay Leno's Collection and a Mopar Meet in Burbank, and the show
at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. I had been to the
Nethercutt Museum last time so I went to the Mopar Meet instead. The
Peterson Museum has Arfon's Green Monster out in the parking garage.
Lots to see!

The San Sylmar Nethercutt collection does require a reservation as noted
below but it also has a dress code-- no shorts or tee shirts. No
restrictions on the one across the street, though.

Have fun!

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ