Volumetric Efficiency and Carburetor size

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Volumetric Efficiency and Carburetor size
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:58:29 -0700 (PDT)
I'm trying to use computer modeling to determine what size carburetor I need.
What percentage should I insert for "volumetric efficiency"?  I realize that is
determined by how the engine is built, but???  Some of the basic information
is:  454 Chev, .030 over.  World oval port heads.  11:1 J&E pistons matched to
the chambers  Comp Cam roller competition cam designed for sustained 7,500 rpm.
 Currently running an Edelbrock Torker single plane intake with Holley 700
double pumper.  Hedman headers with 2" primaries.

Do I need to jump up to as bigger intake and monster Holley1050 Dominator, or
would  something like a 1000 Race Demon or Holley 4150 on my existing manifold
be right?