Fuel Flow Question

To: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Flow Question
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
I spoke with a Holley Tech Rep for a while this morning, and he said that my
454, at sustained 7000 RPM, would require 919 CFM and he recommended a 1000 CFM
carb.Now my question is, how much gas will it need.  I know some of you guys
are running real exotic fuel pumps, but I already have a Holley blue pump and
regulator which flows about 70gph to the motor at 14psi which should be enough
pump.

My question is:  Will the stock 3/8" fuel line flow well enough to feed this
motor?

Dick J
In East Texas

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile