Re: EFI update on the Berkeley...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: EFI update on the Berkeley...
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:29:48 -0700 (PDT)
Keith,

Sounds as though you will hammer the record this year...but then, we all
know that it still requires some luck!!!

At this point, I will be lucky to be there at the start of the meet...Did
get a pre-entry from Russ Meeks. The body is still sitting on the ground
and the engine is waiting for pistons (had several that had galled pin
holes, from the overheating I suppose) and my trailer is in Bend OR where
I have made several trips this year trying to get a property ready to
sell.

The chassis looks good though and I am almost ready to put the body on.
Primer is the color scheme again this year for Speedweek.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC