My daily driver - Non-LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: My daily driver - Non-LSR
From: Jim Waldron <jwaldron47@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:01:44 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Out of the blue I just windowed the block of my daily driver, a Honda Accord.
No warning, no nothing, just ka-pow doing 20 mph in commuter traffic - weird.
Anyway, how tough is it to R&R an engine in one of these? Anyone have any
experience?  Looks like everything drops out the bottom and you take the car
off the engine rather than the engine out of the car.  Or should I just weld 10
feet of chain on it and have a nice new boat anchor?

Thanks,
Jim W.