Re: Recently...

To: "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Recently...
From: "atrav" <atrav@copper.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:30:19 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>

> No problems untill I reached Gallup
> NM. There I crunched the trailer...yup, crunched it. I needed fuel and
> turned into what I thought was a perfect layout for this big trailer. I
> was looking at it wrong and got stuck. Thought i had cleared the pumps
> but, alas, no. Caught one of the gaurd posts just behind the door...sad.
> But repairable of course.

I did that with the first (and only) car trailer I built, I tagged one of those
big cement trash
cans that guard the pumps. I was foolish enough to paint it white as well, so a
nice obvious scrape
with bent fender.
That was the trailer that a Saturn changed lanes into, so hard that one axle
bent into the other. It
had a hard life...
-Aron-