NON LSR Detroit vist--listers

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON LSR Detroit vist--listers
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 9:47:50 -0500
Last week I was in Detroit and I got to vist with Rick Byrnes on Sunday for 5
hours and he introduced me to Anthony Musci who was over helping Rick with some
of his preperations for the trip to the Salt..

On Wed. I responded to Gary Hensley post of being back on List after a move and
I got invited out to dinner with at his home on Thurday and enjoyed some of his
wifes deligtful cooking...then we to his home shop to see some on his
projects----I really enjoyed his telling what is like to view the race course
through the lens of a tank prizm as you try to stay upright wile lying on you
back between to wheels----WOW

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211