Re: test - and- since its quiet what is everyone else working

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: test - and- since its quiet what is everyone else working
From: Dale Krumheuer <dmirror3@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:36:14 -0700 (PDT)
Well, the list is working Wendy, but not everyone is on the way.. much to my
dismay. Still putting together the project and hoping for next year.

The Ducati project, air cooled twin, 904 cc
Status report;
Installing the steering damper
Trimming bodywork to fit around damper
Modifying throttle linkage that no longer fits - see steering damper
Change out of oil pressure sending unit, re-routing wiring
Change out fork seals
Bead blast heads
New valves
port and polish heads
Scrounge up cash for new carbs..tired of tuning the worn out old carbs
Upgrade clutch
Make chain guard to meet rules
Nut and bolt
Safety wire..
on and on

Dale Krumheuer
Cleveland Ohio

Wendy Jeffries <salt@lasercom.net> wrote:
The list is working. My guess is everyone is on the road to B'ville.

Wendy Jeffries, Editor
Bonneville Racing News

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a
tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba....