Re: Streamliner Down Under

To: 3liter <saltfever@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Streamliner Down Under
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:38:19 -0700
Elon,
It was a Rolls Royce Merlin in the 55 Chevy. I saw it at a show a few months
ago that also had some old War Birds including a B-24. On setup day, before
the public was allowed, he fired it up and drove down the taxi way and visited
the B-24. The crew hopped out of the plane and huddled around the car
for a half hour.

Super fun,
Bryan