Fwd: Water on the Salt

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Water on the Salt
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:29:31 -0400
Here's today's report from Kerrie Supanich at West Wendover city
offices.  I'm pleased that she's trying to be so helpful.  Again -
consider that she's not a racer, so her reports might not be exactly
what we need to know.  But she's sure trying hard.  Maybe I'll stop in
the city offices next time I'm out there and say hi on behalf of us.

Jon

Begin forwarded message: