Arizona trip... ( NOT )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Arizona trip... ( NOT )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:21:12 -0500
I got a hankering for a Willy's here a couple of months ago and bought a
really cool wagon out in Arizona.... so Yesterday I took off to go pick it
up....  Got as far as Mississippi and realized the errors of my ways....

Getting gas today is a nightmare... there were lines from hell and mean
people... worn out travelers hanging out holding hands just looking for a tank
of fuel....  wow... amazing deal... ended up coming back home....

Amazing country we live in....

Keith ( I do have Ed VanScoy to thank for going over and bringing it to his
house... and letting me clutter up his yard with it.... )