Re: Re;$900 of Diesel Fuel

To: BWANA343@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re;$900 of Diesel Fuel
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:26:28 -0400
On Friday, September 2, 2005, at 07:36 PM, BWANA343@aol.com wrote:

>  the prices $. 50 @ day on gas they purchased last week
> to make a quick gouge DO NOT drop the prices similarly when the prices
> drop
> (next week )?

> Bob, AAArrGGhhhh !, W

Well, they did up here.  Nancy and I discussed filling the tank on her
Soobaroo at $3.399 yesterday, and she did -- bought $21++ of no-lead.

This morning as I drove through town -- prices are $2.999.

They actually dropped the prices more than 10% overnight.  Well,
thanks, fellas, thanks for feeling our pain and not taking too much of
a big profit.

Still don't know if we're going to race at WoS, though.  Diesel hasn't
received the price drop yet. . .

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan