Re: Formula One headed to Bonneville

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Formula One headed to Bonneville
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 07:26:18 -0700
Interesting. 400 kph is 248.48 mph. So who is doing the timing? SCTA?
USFRA, Timex? Who? Who? Inquiring minds want to know. Me I think they
will find that running at B'ville on salt is far harder than they think.
Has any one of the governing clubs been chatting with these folk? I
wonder if they will use the big fat tires that "simply wont work at
Bonneville"? I would bet that they already have the results printed also.

mayf