Re: World Finals

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: World Finals
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 09:22:45 -0700
mayf,
If I was smarter and had lived on the salt about 5 miles past the end of the
road
for a few years, I might be able to answer your question. There are several
things
that are a bit difficult to predict, such as the salt condition and earthquakes.
Reason; no one knows everything they need to know to make accurate predictions.

Frustrating, but it's a significant part of Bonneville racing.

I'm know I'm not telling you anything new, just review,
Bryan