Re: World Finals

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: World Finals
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:48:39 -0600
Mayf, have you been following landracing.com?????????

yesterday and today, hard, smooth salt as far as you can see
in all directions.............

Jon made a run on a Harley today, first time on the bike
177mph, driving with his "thumbs"....its so smooth...

another Harley went 194 on its first pass of the week......
a suzuki 203 mph for openers in the first mile........

some bike liners.......one may get very near 300 in the
FIRST mile........based on the course conditions........

Joe :)

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com