Larry H Miller Motorsports Park ... 4

To: list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Larry H Miller Motorsports Park ... 4
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 06:39:38 -0600
For details on the facility from the papers today:

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,605152893,00.html

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/ci_3010214

With a quality drag strip and short oval track roughly ten miles from
downtown and then this complex ...  an open road rally for vintage cars
covering much of the state for four days and ending at the LHM facility
for two days of racing ...  Gary Meadors of Goodguys was talking on
Monday about the possibility of a major Goodguys event at Thanksgiving
Point in Lehi, under 30 miles south of Salt Lake City just off I-15 (he
was wearing his 200 MPH Club shirt as we spoke) ... More reasons for
racing fans to come spend some time in Utah!