Head & Neck restraint systems

To: "kturk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Head & Neck restraint systems
From: "Bob & Bobe" <rbeefmst@brightok.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:17:00 -0500
Keith, I noticed a couple of e-mails ago you were discussing head & neck
restraints systems.  I recently purchase the D-Cell harness marketed by
Speedway of Lincoln Neb.  It helps stabilized head & neck from all directions
and would even help in the event of a roll over.  I sure no system is full
proof, but this looks like it would really help.  Simpson Safety markets what
looks to be virtually the same system under there name.  I found it in Doug
Herbert catalog.  Anybody out there interested in a  little added safety
should check out this system.  Have sent in my entry for World Finales hope to
see some of you out there.

Bob Ragsdale