NSU at Bonneville 2

To: "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: NSU at Bonneville 2
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 19 Sep 2005 18:30 GMT
Part 2

Could the BNI/SCTA manage something like this again.

4. I'm working on to get a model in 1:43 scale of the record bike produced to
summer 2006.
I'm thinking about to sale this also over the BNI merchandise trailer. Who I
have to contact to manage this in advance. The model will be produced under
Ugo Fadini - but under a "cheap" production line, so the price will be not in
the normal Fadini range.

5. Heinz done a small promotion magazine about the history of 1956 and the
anniversary attempt in 2006. Would be great if we can add the English version
into the 2006 Speedweek program.
Who I have to contact to get this managed - especially I need the kind of
digital format to get this to the publisher - and also when latest it has to
be by the publisher that it right on time for the print layout.

This for the moment.

Thanks in advance

Pork Pie & Heinz Herz