Re: drag bike that ran in Bonneville in 1978

To: "Ellen Wilkinson" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Subject: Re: drag bike that ran in Bonneville in 1978
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:35:21 -0700 (PDT)
Ellen,

It appears that Bill does have a Bonneville Record holding bike.

Here is what I found while looking back through my old rule books...In
1976, J. Cunningham of Reno/Sparks NV set the record in 750 cc, P Class @
136.674 MPH. In 1977 he raised the record to 138.223 MPH. In 1979, the
record was lost to Michael La Follette of Dearborn MI @ 142.613 MPH.

I hope this helps.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC