Re: Chassis Cushion?

To: <Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Chassis Cushion?
From: "paul bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:45:05 +0100
Bobby,
yes we use the very thing you're describing for towing dragsters on the
motorway (freeway?), not expensive and a  real chassis saver, especially for
non-suspension type chassis.
We got ours from Gary Burghin Ent... but they are advertised in National
Dragster sometimes.
Hope that helps.
Cheers, Paul in the UK.