Re: World finals

To: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: World finals
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:00:40 -0600
I guess I'm gonna have to stay home and work on my Model A pickup:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/29modela/20050920_057r8.jpg

I sold my 63 Nova and 67 Camaro RS/SS and came home with that critter
on the trailer.  I've also shaken hands with a fella in agreement to
sell him my El Camino.  I'll be down to just 1 car and 2 trucks.

Ray