World's Fastest Indian

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: World's Fastest Indian
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:21:08 -0500
List;

I e- mailed the Australian film company about releasing the movie "The
World's Fastest Indian" and here's their reply. Today I forwarded my
same comments to the US distributor that they refered me to.

Anyone else want to put in their 2- cents worth to them?

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ

------

Hi Neil

 In regards to the "Worlds Fastest Indian" this is the company to
contact in the States

Tom Quinn
Magnolia Pictures
49 West 27th Street