Re: World's Fastest Indian

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: World's Fastest Indian
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:35:47 -0600
Last year at the World finals we were there during some of the filming.
Earlier I had provided photos of Otto Crockers timers in the old open air
scaffold used in the 50s & 60s.
They made mock up duplicates of them. A lot of the early lakes and
Bonneville cars were there for the back ground.
The rear engine roadster the Black Widow I drove there in 1957 was near the
front of the starting line. They duplicated the pits with the old Bell tent,
the Firestone tent and several others. Talk abot remembering the way it was,
wow. Lots of pictures were taken by us. Wes Potter and Ron Christensen may
have some they can forward to you guys.
I can't wait to see the movie, sure want a copy of the tape if it ever comes
out.
Glen