RE: cooling question

To: "D. E. Adin, Photographer" <adin@frontier.net>,
Subject: RE: cooling question
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:01:56 -0500
David;

No, its anti- corrosion properties have little to do with the freezing
point of anti-freeze. I've seen additives on the market that restore
lost anti- corrosion & lubrication properties but I forget who makes
them.

Lots of low- freezing point chemicals could eat up a block in a few
hours; don't go by specific gravity measurements of freezing point as
your only criteria.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ