October meet

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: October meet
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:18:34 -0400
I love the fact that my "race car" is also my summer driver, although it is
becoming more and more a race car. But yesterday I took it out for one final
blast before I switch tires and hood and take off the wipers and outside mirror
to get ready for the October meet. And I think I'm ready-hopefully the gremlins
which have plagued me the last two years will stay home-so I can post a decent
speed.I'm really excited about this supercharger-the plugs are showing a little
rich but I figure that is safe and even if it costs me a little power it might
help keep the motor together. Getting on the motor turns me into a kid-the
sound of the motor is so different from when it is not blown. I know its all
talk until I turn it into numbers but it is fun just thinking about the
possibilities, and I haven't even begun to really explore the possibilities
available with the blower-this is just a bolt on deal so far.To me one of the
great things about LSR is you can redefine your programme and classes you want
to run in over and over again. I'm looking forward to being in the USA
again.Its hard to believe a year has flown by since I was racing.

    Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>