Re: October meet

To: Scott Cowle <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Subject: Re: October meet
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:51:27 -0600
Scott, what did the plugs look like at full boost.......

be careful, do you have lamda (02) monitoring to get a
much better idea of what is going on????

nowadays, you can have lamda monitoring VERY ECONOMICALLY.......

I dont think you can afford NOT to have wide band 02 monitoring,
seriously................

Joe :)

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com