SCTA Politic's? is that not like Real politic's...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: SCTA Politic's? is that not like Real politic's...
From: desotoman@att.net
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:57:43 +0000
Keith,
    I have contacted the "list" and asked that my reply to your question in the
subject line be removed. I have come to the conclusion that we don't need to go
back and relive what happened many many years ago. We all learn from past
experiences, and it makes us better people. We just need to go forward. If I
have stepped on anyones toes and angered anyone, you have my apology. I only
want what is best for Land Speed Racing. Regards, Tom