Re: SCTA Politic's? is that not like Real politic's...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <desotoman@att.net>
Subject: Re: SCTA Politic's? is that not like Real politic's...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 09:36:28 -0500
As an aside.... the reason specifically that I'm asking is because Mike
Mangelli is a VERY nice guy and friend...  it's an easy vote for me....
what that doesn't take into account is that Jim Lattin wants this job bad
enough to send out flyers and write an opinion letter to us on
Landracing.com...  anybody who wants the job that bad deserves a look...

If you feel better about sending your thoughts to me personally that would
be fine too... I'm just interested in your opinion.

Keith